Cabbies Pissen Zu Wenig !

Hallo Forengemeinde,
in der Zeit während meiner Abwesenheit vom Do. 20.02.2020 bis zum So. 22.03.2020 steht das Forum nur read only (offline) zur Verfügung.

Danke & Gruß
Jörn
  • So, Leute!
    Laßt es euch eine Lehre sein! Immer häufig und ausgibig pinkeln, denn sonst bekommt ihr Probleme, von denen man vorher nichts ahnte!

http://www.yellowcabnyctaxi.co…ng-urine-dangerous-degree

05.11.2014 um 14:14 Uhr
    Cabbies holding in their urine to a dangerous degree
    Posted by RadioFreeTaxi on November 4, 2014

The term “yellow” cab has taken on a whole new meaning.

City hacks who work 12-hour shifts risk “extensive genital and urinary pathology” because they don’t take enough bathroom breaks, according to a study by three NYU doctors.
    “Drivers have a lot of pressure on them to not stop driving,” said Dr. Alon Mass, a urologist at NYU’s Langone Medical Center and one of the report’s authors.
    “They don’t drink enough water, and they hold their urine. A lot of the drivers hold their urine for a whole shift.”
    The results can be damaging over the long haul.
    Taxi drivers — whom Mass describes as “infrequent voiders” — are at a much higher risk of developing infertility, kidney stones, bladder cancer and urinary-tract infections when compared with the general public, the study found.
    The problem is twofold, as Mass sees it.
    Drivers typically either hold it in for far too long, which can lead to a distended bladder and a host of infections, or they don’t drink enough water, which leaves them dehydrated and can result in kidney stones.
    “We need some regular places with restrooms, just a place to pee and leave,” said Osman Chowdaury, who’s driven a cab for 18 years and suffers from bladder pain.

Source: NY Post

Anonymous on November 4, 2014 at 10:01 pm said:
    How hard is it to drive a cab all day long and find an open restroom? Where could you leave or park your cab?

roman on November 5, 2014 at 4:54 am said:
    really we need free 30 minute parking for all taxi drivers ,and the free minutes must be printed from the taxi gps because all taxi stands are occupied by uber and limo cars I never got chance to find a taxi stand spot ,I must be able to use the 30 minutes for 12 hours,no parking out there and is not easy to go around for one hour looking for a spot to park .restaurants ,stores, owners say always , bathroom is for customers only,I come back without using the bathroom and find a parking ticket on my windshield ,is bad bad to be a taxi driver in nyc ,everybody rejects us when we need to use a bathroom.if you go to a gas station they say sorry is not in service,and you can not park there.I would like to see a toilet like all bank ATMs with code access ,and fee access as low as 50 cents.sometimes I would pay 20$ just to pee.but no hope.
    we need a company that can build toilets like ATMS .

JEDER meiner Beiträge stellt IMMER MEINE PERSÖNLICHE MEINUNG dar!
    Diese kann sich mit der Vorlage neuer Dokumente ändern!