Rüdes Benehmen der Black Cabs!

• Selbst die berühmten Londoner Black Cab Fahrer behmen sich offensichtlich nicht immer gentlemanlike!
    Aber die Kommentare sind entsprechend!

Hier eine Beschwerde aus der FB-Seite 'Licenced London Taxidrivers:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/492629924111148/?fref=nf

Tina Kiddell‎
    Licensed London Taxi Drivers
    22 Std. ·

Had a man in the cab that told me this today. Imagine this, London bridge station at the drop of point, a young lady in a wheelchair with no legs, gesticulating wildly to the rank, which I hasten to add was full, with no luck of attracting the lead cabs eye, so my customer said to her why don't you go over there an get one, she explained that the ramp was on the wrong side, fair enough he says I'll go over there an send the cab over....simples..... To his horror 6 cabs refused to take the wheelchair before one moved to take her!!!!! They didn't even know where she was going, they said they couldn't be bothered!!!!! Shame on those drivers. The disability angle is our strong point that may very well be the winning point to our cause. This is not a time to shrug your shoulders an say I can't be arsed, we need all the support we can get from every angle. Seriously, shame on those drivers. You are cab drivers do the job that you worked hard to get. I still can't quite believe it to be honest, the first time in 27 yrs that I was embarrassed about my fellow cabbies.
    Gefällt mir · Kommentieren

Tom Scullion, Paul Sweeney, Clive Kilmartin und 40 anderen gefällt das.

Roy Lang I would've taken their badge numbers the showers of shit!!! Not fit for this trade!!!
    22 Std. · Gefällt mir · 8
    James Berry This has pissed me off.
    22 Std. · Gefällt mir · 4
    Tom Scullion Contact Tfl who will review the CCTV bring them in and take their badges of them.

We don't want heartless pricks like them in OUR trade!
    22 Std. · Gefällt mir · 8
    Steven Walker Fucking disgraceful.
    22 Std. · Gefällt mir · 3
    Paul Anstey I actually enjoy getting the ramp out gets my arse out cab there's some right p###ks out there hope they disappear soon or jack it in we don't need these muppets
    21 Std. · Gefällt mir · 7
    Patricia Wilkey If I witness any of that rubbish, I take a note of plate and badge and make a complaint. I've got absolutely no time for them.
    21 Std. · Gefällt mir · 9
    Michael White Hate hearing about instances like this. If I were there I'd have taken down their badge numbers and reported them. These arseholes bring nothing but contempt to our trade.
    21 Std. · Bearbeitet · Gefällt mir · 2
    Ahmet Halil Shocking and I bet they have the cheek to say the games dead
    21 Std. · Gefällt mir · 3
    Laurence Traynor Once the first ones refused, the others follow likewise feeling they're in the right because of the initial knock back. They should all have remonstrated with the man on point before he got off with another fare. See this kind of thing far too often. Shameful.
    21 Std. · Gefällt mir · 6
    Phil Pratt Depressing to hear.
    21 Std. · Gefällt mir · 1
    Patricia Wilkey What a charmed life they must all lead, having no experience of elderly, infirm or disabled friends or relatives. Either that or their incredibly thick
    21 Std. · Gefällt mir · 5
    John Patrick Pricks,why don't people take the driver number and report it
    21 Std. · Gefällt mir · 2
    Bill Cutts Unfortunately you're preaching to the choir. That really needs to be printed off, laminated and stuck on the wall at Euston.

In fact, I'll remove names etc and I'll do it myself with some words of wisdom.
    21 Std. · Gefällt mir · 5
    Garry Dinsley I see it all the time on the ranks You bollock them and they don't give a toss Think TFL should suspend them I hate it ffs just do the job
    20 Std. · Gefällt mir · 2
    Paul Sweeney Start photographing these dirty parasites jesus all the hard work each and everyone us are doing is being ruined.I am a strong advocate of our trade promotional work with various disabled groups.And scum within our trade are biting us
    20 Std. · Gefällt mir · 4
    Alec Wilkey We all know (and the public know as well ) that 80% of cab drivers are dogs.all this talk of demos and save our taxi trade and this is going on. What about 1 hour on the demo day giving free rides with a leaflet. Telling the public our problems.
    20 Std. · Gefällt mir · 6
    Tom Scullion We need to self Police on the streets and ranks educate the lazy among us, there should be a code of conduct / etiquette displayed on every rank the contents of which should be shared with SCOPE and alike also published on the tfl website educating the...Mehr anzeigen
    20 Std. · Gefällt mir · 4
    John Donovan Sad to say I'm not surprised, whenever I have a person in a wheelchair they can't say thank you enough because they have had 3 or 4 cabs refuse and they feel we are doing them a favour. It's so wrong and embarrassing to all the genuine cabbies out there.
    20 Std. · Gefällt mir · 5
    Patricia Wilkey Hear hear Alec Wilkey x
    20 Std. · Gefällt mir · 1
    Steve Acoustic Blamire Take this with a pinch of salt.Personally I find very difficult to believe what the guy said to Tina Kiddell.With due respect...
    20 Std. · Gefällt mir
    Tom Scullion Alec you talk a lot of sense, perhaps if we are on the Demo and a member of OUR public is in distress or late chuck them in a cab FOC thank them and ask for their understanding.
    20 Std. · Gefällt mir · 2
    Patricia Wilkey No, unfortunately a lot of these driver's are heartless and do not think twice about saying no.
    A few months ago on King's Cross, 4 cabs in front of me refused a man in his 40's in an electric wheelchair, he couldn't speak so communicated by writing on his I pad. He said the 4 in front had no ramps!!!!
    I actually went bright red with the embarrassment of it all
    20 Std. · Bearbeitet · Gefällt mir · 5
    Tom Scullion Patricia this breaks my heart.. Shame on them imagine what if that wheelchair user was one of their family. Now put yourself in the passengers place trying to lead a normal life in a wheelchair with limited battery and hear a London Taxi say no! What are your options mine would be panic!
    20 Std. · Bearbeitet · Gefällt mir · 2
    Patricia Wilkey I was really embarrassed because of the idiots in front of me, he wrote on his I pad " I'm f***ed, I've got motor neuorone, could you take me to Raddisson Bath Rd?"
    He was attending a rugby get together.
    19 Std. · Bearbeitet · Gefällt mir
    Aaron Courtnell Any cabbie that refuses a wheelchair or any job because he or she can't be bothered I hope they lose their badge. And I don't mean down the side of the sofa either
    19 Std. · Gefällt mir · 3
    Jonnie OfBrixton I would take their license off em...
    19 Std. · Gefällt mir · 2
    Antony Scotty Goddard Disgusting
    19 Std. · Gefällt mir · 2
    Pat Odonnell i dont get why you wouldnt take the job - the cab is set up for wheelchairs - i take em all the time no problem
    17 Std. · Gefällt mir · 2
    Kieron Nagle Disgraceful
    10 Std. · Gefällt mir · 1
    Jonnie OfBrixton It's simple...imagine a loved one in a wheelchair....do the fucking job and stop bitching...it's not like the old days of the pain in the ass ramps...and besides ,what kinda of low life does not help those not so lucky in life?..
    10 Std. · Gefällt mir · 2
    Kieron Nagle Well said
    10 Std. · Gefällt mir · 2
    Marion Tompkins OMG really that's disgusting shame on them all
    9 Std. · Gefällt mir · 1
    Charlie Lucille Dudley Absolute disgrace as a cabbie myself, nx time take their badge number on the windscreen & report the scum....there's people who don't deserve to wear that badge!!!!! I love being a cabbie, your endorsed with such humbleness & positivity in this job why destroy that when's there's people trying to kill the trade as it is....
    6 Std. · Gefällt mir · 4
    Lambros Savvides I don't believe in being a grass but i think i would of taken a pic of all those driver's so they could be at least named and shamed....shame shame shame on you all....we are not all the same
    1 Std · Gefällt mir · 3
    Adam Soller Everyone of them should be reported and banned.
    I would have taken photos of each of the badges.
    Shame on them
    42 Min · Gefällt mir · 2

JEDER meiner Beiträge stellt IMMER MEINE PERSÖNLICHE MEINUNG dar!
    Diese kann sich mit der Vorlage neuer Dokumente ändern!